addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The H.U.R.D. Casting Network - Helping yoU Reach Dreams Message Board › Help Me Pick Out My New Headshots

Help Me Pick Out My New Headshots

Josh H.
musicpower4
Burbank, CA
Post #: 5
Hello everyone my name is Joshua Hinson. I had some headshot photos taken about two months ago, but I never got them printed because my agent would not give me her opinion. So Im asking you guys to give me your opinion. Please click on the link below and then email me with you opinion.

http://photobucket.co...­

Thank You So Much

Joshua Hinson