addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The H.U.R.D. Casting Network - Helping yoU Reach Dreams Message Board › 1 male actor needed

1 male actor needed

Wayne Douglas M.
WDMorgan
Group Organizer
Metairie, LA
Post #: 248
I found this on Craigslist.com:

new orleans craigslist > tv video radio jobs > 1 male actor needed
last modified: Mon, 30 Jan 16:17 CST

1 male actor needed

--------------------------------------­----------------------------------------­--
Reply to: ryan@syndistar.com
Date: 2006-01-30, 4:17PM CST

My company is currently producing a educational film on the prevention of inhalant abuse.
The company I work for Syndistar Inc. has been in business in the New Orleans area for 27 years.
I am looking for a good looking kid between the age of 14 to 17 or so. It is a very easy non speaking role. The shoot will be in Hammond LA this Saturday 4th starting at 9:00am for about an 2hrs. We may (not positive) also need to shoot for about 45 min. or less on Sunday 5th. The pay will be $80 for less then 3hrs of easy work. I need to find someone ASAP.
504-427-5820

Compensation: $80 for less then 3hrs.

no -- Principals only. Recruiters, please don't contact this job poster.

yes -- Phone calls about this job are ok.

no -- Please do not contact job poster about other services, products or commercial interests.

yes -- Reposting this message elsewhere is OK.