addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The H.U.R.D. Casting Network - Helping yoU Reach Dreams Message Board › Shreveport Area Headshots

Shreveport Area Headshots

Tara
stlmagnolaz
Bossier City, LA
Post #: 46
Cile Bailey, award winning photographer, has national and international representation. She exhibits her photo-art in Galleries around the country and has toured in London. Cile was the cover edition of a new online E-magazine in Australia. She is currently the artist and illustrator for a short story E- web site. An oil painter and print maker she has now started a new company " Headshots Alive" and works with actresses, and models. Having done portrait work for years this was a natural field for her as she has converted to digital and mastered computer art.
A photo statement from Cile. “I love finding the inner self of my clients as that is where
their beauty lives." Headshots Alive" is all about bringing the true person to the surface. I
create a safe and warm space between my clients and myself. They love modeling for
me and I love photographing them."

Cile has had the wonderful opportunity to work with Veleka Gray, Who has taught her the Agency perspective of photography for headshots. Veleka is an acting teacher and Actress, who is world famous.

She will be in Shreveport February 10, 11, & 12, and is offering two photo
specials.

The Mini, $99.00 is designed for a beginning into the world of acting.
It gives the client the experience of working with a photographer. 20 digital shots will be
taken and out of those three will be retouched, resized for 8X10, and put in email format . Out of the three, one will be selected by the client for print. It will be mailed along with all the work on a CD when complete. The session will take an hour.

The Max, $200.00 is designed for the model/ actress who needs three quarter, full length and headshots. Clothes changes are permitted and the session will take 2 hours. The package contains three prints included in a total of six retouched, resized print ready jpegs on a CD. All pictures taken will be burned on the CD also.

Composites and layouts for promotional work is
available for an additional fee.

For appointment time or information, contact:
• Tara Duncil
• 318-573-0039
• tara.duncil@thehurdcastingnetwork.com
• Papal Accepted
Feb. 10th, 11th & 12th

CHECK OUT SOME OF CILE'S WORK AT Cile Bailey, award winning photographer, has national and international representation. She exhibits her photo-art in Galleries around the country and has toured in London. Cile was the cover edition of a new online E-magazine in Australia. She is currently the artist and illustrator for a short story E- web site. An oil painter and print maker she has now started a new company " Headshots Alive" and works with actresses, and models. Having done portrait work for years this was a natural field for her as she has converted to digital and mastered computer art.
A photo statement from Cile. “I love finding the inner self of my clients as that is where
their beauty lives." Headshots Alive" is all about bringing the true person to the surface. I
create a safe and warm space between my clients and myself. They love modeling for
me and I love photographing them."

Cile has had the wonderful opportunity to work with Veleka Gray, Who has taught her the Agency perspective of photography for headshots. Veleka is an acting teacher and Actress, who is world famous.

She will be in Shreveport February 10, 11, & 12, and is offering two photo
specials.

The Mini, $99.00 is designed for a beginning into the world of acting.
It gives the client the experience of working with a photographer. 20 digital shots will be
taken and out of those three will be retouched, resized for 8X10, and put in email format . Out of the three, one will be selected by the client for print. It will be mailed along with all the work on a CD when complete. The session will take an hour.

The Max, $200.00 is designed for the model/ actress who needs three quarter, full length and headshots. Clothes changes are permitted and the session will take 2 hours. The package contains three prints included in a total of six retouched, resized print ready jpegs on a CD. All pictures taken will be burned on the CD also.

Composites and layouts for promotional work is
available for an additional fee.

For appointment time or information, contact:
• Tara Duncil
• 318-573-0039
• tara.duncil@thehurdcastingnetwork.com
• Papal Accepted
Feb. 10th, 11th & 12th

CHECK OUT SOME OF CILE'S WORK AT
http://photos.yahoo.c...­
smile biggrin wink