The H.U.R.D. Casting Network - Helping yoU Reach Dreams Message Board › Susie Labry Please Vote For My Video on LPB Lt.Gov Contest Sunshine for the

Susie Labry Please Vote For My Video on LPB Lt.Gov Contest Sunshine for the Stars

Susie L.
lasunshine
Baton Rouge, LA
From Susie Labry Please Vote For My Video on LPB Lt.Gov Contest Sunshine for the Stars

I am asking all my friends, members, and loved ones here to vote for my Video I entered "You Are My Sunshine Sung by Susie Labry for LPB Lt. Gov. Contest Sunshine for the Stars Celebrating Louisiana Music". Please first join Facebook and then log into Facebook, then go to and click
http://www.lpb.org/stars­
and then Like the Travel App by clicking Like, and then click big Vote button on top right hand corner of the Travel app, which will then take you to page of Videos of us Contestants, and then scroll around to find my Video-you will recognize my picture in green, then click Vote button on bottom right hand corner of my video/picture to register your vote. Please get your friends and loveds ones to do same.

Vote ends and closes this Sunday Night Midnight.

I appreciate yalls support and vote. Thank LPB, BP, and Lt. Gov. for having this contest which gives us opportunities to show our talent in LOUISIANA!

Thank Mary Hillen for coming out to 4 videoshoots to film me and for helping me to download, upload, and getting it up.

Thank all the musicians and my Tuesday and Thursday jam buddies for helping me by backing me up with their music.