addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The H.U.R.D. Casting Network - Helping yoU Reach Dreams Message Board › Last minute casting MasterCard spec commercial

Last minute casting MasterCard spec commercial

jana b.
user 8873285
New Orleans, LA
Post #: 1
Non Union Casting:
1 ethnically ambiguous female from 18 to 30
1 Caucasian female 18 to 30
1 ethnically ambiguous male 18 to 30
1 Caucasian male 18 to 30
We are going to shoot tomorrow at a restaurant on bourbon street. Basically it is 2 fifteen second vignettes I believe it won't take longer then 2hrs. This is a spec commercial so pay is deferred, and we are only taking non-union actors at this time. Please email me your resume, headshot, reel and contact info if interested in working on this project. I look forward to working with you.

Producer: Jana Barroga
email: janab888@gmail.com