addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The H.U.R.D. Casting Network - Helping yoU Reach Dreams Message Board › Headshot Party at my New Studio

Headshot Party at my New Studio

jana b.
user 8873285
New Orleans, LA
Post #: 2
Hello,
I just produced a film for LionsGate and I just moved here. I just got a new studio and I'm throwing a headshot party! It's going to be $150 for four looks, after all the pictures I'm serving free wine and snacks at the bar in my studio so we can all mingle! Give my partner Blake Kinchla a call if you wanna join us :)
Blake (508)274-2341