addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The H.U.R.D. Casting Network - Helping yoU Reach Dreams Message Board › I'm Having a Head Shot party and a Mixer!

I'm Having a Head Shot party and a Mixer!

jana b.
user 8873285
New Orleans, LA
Post #: 10
Attn: Actors and Actresses,

My name is Jana Barroga and I'm a producer from Los Angeles. My first feature film sold to Lions Gate, My first music video got released by MTV. I'm currently have one film in post and in development for a frosty paws commercial which we will be shooting with in the next 25days. I just opened my new studio in Nola and I'm throwing a Headshot Party!

So here's how it works, If you want to get your head shots it's $150 for 4 looks and after I have invited other producers and directors in the area for a small mixer.

Remember your Head Shot is your calling card, so getting them done by someone who actually cast's for projects...

Call Blake for details (508)274-2341