A former member
Post #: 4
hey Ty, I don't understand option 2 on the full moon poll...

it says something like... "like the idea but we should cancel the regular meetup on full moon nights". what do you mean cancel? not drum at all on those nights?

thanks for clarifying. it could well be I'm not awake enough yet to understand english :)

rebeckah
A former member
Post #: 5
um okay.... do you mean that if the full moon date doesn't fall on a wednesday, we could cancel the wednesday circle so we'd still just be meeting once on full moon weeks?

of course it hadn't even occurred to me that the moon might not oblige our weekly schedule :P

rebeckah
A former member
Post #: 6
Hey Peeps! READ THIS ONE!!!

So I realize I'm having a conversation with myself over here... sorry I didn't figure all this out before posting my initial question...

But here's the thing for me (no option on the poll to say this, nor comment section to explain, so...) I LOVE the idea of full moon drumming on Syl's boat. But the changing night will be problematic for me because I teach in the evenings. So it almost certainly wouldn't work out monthly for me, but again, SUPER LOVE THE IDEA.

Have a great day, all!
Rebeckah
Ty
tubebedubayou
New Orleans, LA
Post #: 495
Yes, by posting option number 2, I'm implying that on the weeks that we have the full moon drumming, we wouldn't have the regular Wednesday drumming. That way, we're still sticking to drumming once per week.

As for your schedule, I'm sure that the full moon will fall on the ocassional Wednesday, or another day that you can attend. It probably wouldn't be every month, but you would be able to catch some :)

Ty
tubebedubayou
New Orleans, LA
Post #: 496
As for example, Rebeckah:

The next full moon is, in fact, Wednesday December 2nd. WE ALSO HAVE A BLUE MOON THIS MONTH, on Dec. 31st (though I realize that some of you will have New Year's plans, and I will most likely have to work). But we could at least do Dec. 2nd on Syl's boat.

Whatcha think? Go vote on the poll.
miriam
user 7453028
New Orleans, LA
Post #: 3
ok.. i'll try to find the poll... whatever is fine with me
miriam
user 7453028
New Orleans, LA
Post #: 4
i spoke too hastily... i think we should do it at the boat when it's warm... probably too cold for me in the winter... would prefer drumming by the patio fireplace...
Ty
tubebedubayou
New Orleans, LA
Post #: 497
I will add that option to the poll, though it might be fun to bundle up and sweat it out by drumming.
A former member
Post #: 7
I checked the next couple full moons, but must have been looking at a bunk site b/c it said the next one was tues dec 1st. But definitely, I'm full behind the idea and will make all that I can!

I'm for bundling up on the boat! Going to vote for option 2...
A former member
Post #: 1
Hi Guys,

I would love for you all to come to the boat but I don't want anyone to have to miss out because they are cold or have to teach.