addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Newburgh & Cornwall Witches Meetup Group Message Board › Beltane Vendor Forms!

Beltane Vendor Forms!

duchess
Bridscloset
Group Organizer
Cornwall, NY
Blessings everyone!!
We are "Full Steam ahead" on working on our 7th Annual Beltane Festival!
I wanted to let all those lovely people out there who would like to be a vendor, that our vendor forms for this year's event is available!  Let me know here, or contact me at the store, if you would like to be a vendor.  If you belong to a Grove or Coven and would like to represent your community - contact me here...we would like to help you get the word out..it could be pamphlets or brochures, or other kinds of handouts.
We are still looking for volunteers!
BB!
Bernadette  :-)