align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfullheartglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

DFW Theology & Apologetics Meetup Message Board › Possible topics to think about, bring your own ideas.

Possible topics to think about, bring your own ideas.

A former member
Post #: 4
Superstitions (or however you spell it)

Worry / Fear / Anxiety

Lies and manipulation of any kind for any reason. Think about Rehab , I forget the book she was in.

Being responsible for the downfall, or non choosing of CHRIST from others.

Being responsible for others sin if you do not remind them or inform them that they are wrong.
At what point should we truly have the brushing off the feet moment?

Those are all issues I deal with on a daily basis. Feel free to think about them or ignore them.

See y'all at Ihop :)
Adam
PS
Just kidding, I know it's Denny's
A former member
Post #: 2
You know, my sister suggested a good topic, but now I forgot what it was. We sometimes get into discussions about spirituality and it was during one of these deep discussions that she mentioned bringing it up with the group.

I would like to discussing "witnessing" someday....
Todd H.
Hedgcoth
Group Organizer
Bedford, TX
Post #: 7
I would like to discuss ethical questions. I'm pulling together some juicy discussion topics on ethical dilemmas that were put together by the Fred Friendly Seminars and the Annenberg Foundation several years ago.
A former member
Post #: 68
I would like to discuss ethical questions.

Ditto to that. That sounds like a lot of fun. I hope I did not leave early last Thursday and miss out on any of that. Bring it up next week.