align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo
A former member
Post #: 78
Work. Hey, are you on Facebook?
A former member
Post #: 37
Work. Hey, are you on Facebook?

Nope Meetup is my facebook...
A former member
Post #: 48
Do we need to bring a cake for the Super Biller?biggrin
A former member
Post #: 79
The SuperBiller never rejects cake. The SuperBiller does, however, strongly suggest said cake be obtained from Costco or Tom Thumb as they have "real" icing. People should bear in mind, too, the SuperBiller WILL reject chocolate cake unless it just happens to be a Mexican chocolate cake.
A former member
Post #: 80
By the way, you should not have turned down the Hooligan invite last night. The Hooligans had a great time chasing ambulances at 2:30 in the a. m.!
A former member
Post #: 51
By the way, you should not have turned down the Hooligan invite last night. The Hooligans had a great time chasing ambulances at 2:30 in the a. m.!

Yep you're gonna have to change my title to, "Wannabe Hooligan." tongue

I just didn't want to use my night out knowing your b-day is today..