align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfullheartglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

DFW Theology & Apologetics Meetup Message Board › Unitarian Universalist Association

Unitarian Universalist Association

Peggy C.
user 9505793
Burleson, TX
Post #: 1
These people freak me out. If someone is really looking for a 'church' that seems to represent the 'one world religion' these people fit the bill....thought? :) P

http://www.uua.org/in...­
A former member
Post #: 77
Be sure and come next week, then, as my UU brother plans to be there. Maybe we can get some good ol' UU apologetics.
A former member
Post #: 34
My aunt used to go to one of those churches, now she's an astrologer. They really damaged her faith with all the messing around the ministry did...
Todd H.
Hedgcoth
Group Organizer
Bedford, TX
Post #: 48
hey Peggy,

I think that's a good point. The Universalists believe anything goes so it's a great candidate for a one-world religion. They would say that Christianity, Islam, Paganism and anything else are all acceptable and valid sources of religious truth.

I love it when the Universalists try to use the Bible to justify their positions. It's very entertaining. Without exception, reading the context usually debunks their whole argument (kinda like arguing with Muslims and Atheists about the Bible).

Todd