addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscontroller-playcrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1light-bulblinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonprintShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

DFW Theology & Apologetics Meetup Message Board › You've Got to be Kidding Me

You've Got to be Kidding Me

A former member
Post #: 62
The link below is to a video made by a former Dispensationalist who had a friend that showed him how biblically and historically, ALL Prophecy has been fulfilled.

Half way through the video he freaks out and says, "You've Got to be Kidding Me." It's very good and if you have an open mind you will discover something hidden..

http://vimeo.com/6815...­