The Open Way Nonduality Meditation Oneness Beyond-California Message Board › THE OPEN WAY GATHERINGS IS DEFINITELY "ON" FOR THIS FRIDAY

THE OPEN WAY GATHERINGS IS DEFINITELY "ON" FOR THIS FRIDAY

Cory
user 3019307
Group Organizer
Berkeley, CA
Hi ALL,

I know some of you have received a few emails already, yet I simply want to assure and remind ALL the members of our final location that is chosen. It most likely will be at the Au Coquelet Cafe as our default, makeshift location. You can find it on our meetup homepage.

Since the anticipated location fell through, I have had an opportunity to look around and there are some great locations where we can meditate, watch and share in a open, warm quiet environment so stay tuned for that.

In addition, however, I would still like as many suggested areas as possible from members "anywhere" around the bay area and beyond. Also, different suggested days of the week are welcome.

So unless by 10pm tonight, you are notified of a new location, it will most certainly be at the one listed above.

The environment, naturally, is not conducive to meditation, however I have had many a wonderful gatherings and enlightening sharings in this context. Actually, it is a great way to share and introduce THE OPEN WAY NONDUALITY MEDITATION GATHERINGS and future plans as well.

So this email is to bring our gathering on Friday to the awareness of ALL our members and beyond.

I look forward to seeing what shows up!! It is always amazing just to "be" and "see"!!

Blessings
Be Free
Cory
www.theopenway.org