Pioneer Valley Geeks & Gamers Message Board › Saturday night/Sunday Game?

Saturday night/Sunday Game?

Bill
Bramage
Springfield, MA
Post #: 45
I can run a 3.X/Pathfinder campaign or if someone else wants to run. Sci-fi, Fantasy, Horror. Looking for something.

Bill
A former member
Post #: 22
I've been considering starting a Sunday afternoon game at Off the Wall games in Hadley. What I currently had in mind was Dungeon Crawl Classics by Goodman Games. I've run it once and played a few times. The system is very similar to 3rd Ed. D&D but with a more old school feel. No skill system for any class other than thieves and no feats. It has a high fatality rate. Wizards are fixed in that magic is not a certain thing and bad dice rolls cause bad things to happen to wizards. It takes about five minutes to create a new character. Its been doing well in its sales and the book is gorgeous.

I wouldn't mind running something with Savage Worlds if there is an interest in that. I've never run it and would like to give it a go.

I would consider playing just about anything if someone else prefers to GM over playing. I'm open to others ideas and suggestions.
Bill
Bramage
Springfield, MA
Post #: 46
Actually our group in Southwick finally kicked back in and we are starting on the 7th a new campaign. Wouldnt mind 1 more in the group.

Pathfinder/DnD Forgotten Realms setting
Bill
Bramage
Springfield, MA
Post #: 47
Things change fast sometimes.

I am running a game now Sundays West Springfield, most of the day.

DnD/Pathfinder
Forgotten Realms Setting.
A former member
Post #: 24
Thanks for the offer. That's a little further than I'm willing to drive though.