addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Seattle LGBTQIA Meetup Group Message Board › New Organizer

New Organizer

A former member

Hello everyone,

I wanted to send you all a quick e-mail to let you that I am now the new organizer of our group. I am very excited about this opportunity. My first order of business is to remove the mandatory 3 RSVP's to announce your event. :) So now when you create a new event, it will be on our calendar immediately. Also, I notice there are some posted events that are great ideas, but needs dates and locations. Please feel free to reach out to me for help with your event should you need it. One of my goals is to have a wide range of different events we can all attend and have a fun time at. Lastly, I know that I have not been a member of this group for very long so I am asking you for your feedback. Please tell me what has worked in the past and what has not. I would love to hear from you.

Thank you,

Jon Richardson xo
Robyn A.
user 37145272
Mountlake Terrace, WA
Post #: 1
Woot! Let's light one up for Jon! Looking forward to the new calendar of events. :)
A former member
Post #: 2
Thanks Robyn!! Let's host one together! Any ideas? xo