addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Jacksonville Volunteer Meetup Message Board › Volunteer Opportunity

Volunteer Opportunity

A former member
Post #: 1
Hello Everyone! smile I am new to this group and look forward to meeting you. I am a Volunteer Mgr. with hospice and am always looking for good people who enjoy giving back to the community. We offer multiple volunteer opportunities. There is something for every interest including volunteers who provide relief care, volunteers who make friendly visits to lonely patients, Veteran volunteers, sewing volunteers who sew craft dignity items for not only our patients but patients in the community. We also have Paw Pals for our animal lovers! Our Paw Pals are dog/cat volunteers who visit our patients in Nursing Homes, Assisted Living Facilities and in homes and at community events. We also have Administrative Volunteers to help our office staff with clerical duties and special projects. For those with special interests and talents we have Bereavement volunteers who help with local support groups, memorials and caregiver events. Musical Volunteers share their musical talent with singing or playing instruments. Our organization also participates in numerous community activities and events in the surrounding 5 county area. I'd love to share more if you're interested. Please feel free to contact me at jennie.poma@vitas.com or 904-802-6829. I'd love to share more details about our amazing Volunteer Services Department.