Are you feeling stuck, worried, or confused about money? Are you getting guidance to spend time outdoors, to renew your energy with Mother Nature? This workshop may be exactly what you need!
Let's hike and heal together, with the accompaniment of our Angels!
This hike's theme: Financial Abundance
Many people have had financial worries lately, and the Angels are encouraging us to know we live in an abundant world. Come to raise your vibration, expand your awareness of abundance in all forms - love, purpose, health, wealth, friendship, romance, connection, time, patience, etc.
Workshop Includes: Easy Hike, Healing Guided Meditation, Mini Angel Readings, Plenty of Sunshine and FUN :)
(1) We will start with a short guided meditation to set your intention for the hike and connect with Gaia (Mother Earth), Archangel Michael, Archangel Haniel, Archangel Raphael, and your Guardian Angels (and of course, any other Angels of Light and Love who wish to join us!).
(2) Then, we will go on a fun, easy hiking journey around the bottom edge of South Mountain for about 20-25 minutes (great for beginners through advanced). Enjoy the Angels' healing vibrations as we hike, along with social time, conversation, joy and laughter.
(3) Next, we will sit and rest at a super fabulous campfire area (minus the campfire.. it will be warm enough already) for a short healing guided meditation to connect with the Angels of Abundance. You will have the opportunity to invite inspired ideas of how to make a meaningful difference in the world and receive financial support to do so. We will also send healing energy to the entire planet, asking for abundance for all.
(4) Then, enjoy mini Angel Readings with Courtney. You will have the opportunity to write down a specific question about your life on a piece of paper (ex. about your love life, career, life purpose, health, self-care, spiritual development, etc). Courtney will answer the questions anonymously, with the angels' specific guidance for you.
(5) Finally, we will hike back along the bottom edge of South Mountain, breathing in more joy, laughter and Mother Nature Love! (20-25 minutes)
At the conclusion of the workshop, you are welcome to hike longer. Or, there are many great restaurants nearby where you can enjoy one another's company for lunch. :)
Whoa, I already feel refreshed and energized just thinking about it!
Please Bring: Bottled water and a question to ask the angels
Please Wear: Comfortable, loose-fitting clothes (ex. shorts and a light colored t-shirt or tank top), comfortable sneakers or hiking shoes, sunscreen, and (optional) hat
Saturday May 3
8:45 Arrival Time (parking can be a bit wild on weekends... please arrive early so we can start on time! See below for parking details)
9:00-11:00am Hike and Heal Workshop
Energy Exchange = $25 adults; $15 Teens and kids
If possible, please pre-register at: www.authenticandfree.com/events/hike-and-heal-angels
You can pay with credit card or debit card at the link above (through Paypal). Or, you can pay with cash or check at the hike. :)
Note: Teenagers and kids are welcome!
Near the Pointe at South Mountain (now called Arizona Grand)
Pima Canyon is located at 9904 S. 48th Street near Guadalupe Road. (between Baseline and Elliot)
Please note: Many GPS and map navigation systems track this address incorrectly. It is listed about 1/4 mile further south on 48th St than it really is. The park entrance is off 48th St, on Pima Canyon Road, one street south of Guadalupe.
Correct address, map and driving directions from Mapquest (use this!) Click Here
Driving Directions: Going South from Baseline and 48th St, go south on 48th st., then 2 stop signs, then take the round-about going south, with Rustler’s Rooste on your right hand side. Continue on 48th st. passing next stop light of Guadalupe road. Take the first right, then immediate left, drive ½ mile down Pima paved road to trailhead. Parking available (parallel parking) on north side of road if lot full.
Or, if parallel parking is full too, you can park on the street in the nearby neighborhood and walk to the ramada picnic table area (about a 5-10 minute walk).
Or, from the I-10, exit on Elliot Rd. Head west on Elliot (if coming from the north, turn right onto Elliot.. if coming from the South, turn left onto Elliot). Turn right (north) onto 48th St. Drive about 3/4 mile. You will pass a light at Piedmont St. From there, count 3 side streets. Pima Canyon (the park entrance) is the third side street on the left, once you pass Piedmont.
***We will meet near covered picnic tables to right (north) of main trail entrance from parking lot.*** Courtney will be holding a bright orange sign.
Please take note of Courtney's cell phone number, in case you have any troubles finding us:[masked]
Can't wait to hike and heal with you and the Angels!
Courtney Long, MSW, LC, CHt, ATP®
Courtney is an Author, Speaker and Divine Angel Channel. She inspires spiritual seekers to connect with your divine life purpose, intuition and the angels of light who wish to guide, support and love you during your journey upon the earth. With the help of the angels, she creates an atmosphere of complete love and acceptance, which allows the deepest essence of your soul to come forth. Courtney empowers you to LOVE authentically, allow yourself to BE loved, shine your light, and stand in your true spiritual essence and power! She is the author of Authentic and Free: A Journey from Shame to Self-Acceptance. To learn more about Courtney, her angel readings and services, visit: http://www.courtney-long.com