I have another appointment on the 28th so will have to miss this event but Robert has kindly agreed to be the host for this event. He will tell us how to find him and where to meet etc.
I would recommend that you guys buy the tickets in advance because they are less expensive before the
18th of March.
Happy Holi...I have heard it is an event not to be missed...so have fun!!
Have a blast with colors, water, music and great food!
WHEN & WHERE:
- Saturday, March[masked], 11:00am to 3:00pm
- Sandhill fields, Stanford University
- Water to spray your friends with, and over 4000 pounds of color to help render them completely unrecognizable is provided !
BRING CLEAN CLOTHES AND GARBAGE BAGS TO PROTECT THE CAR SEATS -
Also a College Attitude - remember your 20's when we were flexible -
YOU will have fun but be a "royal mess" - - -
Over 3,000 people expected to attend -
- Music, dancing and much much more! Lose yourself with our DJ playing Hip-hop, Bhangra and Holi music
- Special kids section for children only!
- Fun-packed games
- Delicious Indian food*** Food is NOT included in the price of entrance
- General: $13 by March 18, $15 from March 18 onwards and at the door
- Student (with valid ID): $10 by March 18, $13 from March 18 onwards
- Free admission for kids 5 and under.
* Food not included in ticket price
Proceeds from the event will go towards funding primary education for
underprivileged children in India.
Asha for Education is a registered 501(c) non-profit organization.
Holi is sponsored by Tirupathi Bhimas, Wells Fargo, Graduate Student Council, and the Billie Achilles Fund and the Bechtel International Organization.
In the case of inclement weather, please check http://www.ashanet.or...
. for updates on the event.
Any questions, please contact [address removed]