addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Vegetarians [Bay Area Group] Message Board › Collaborators for Short Film Shoot during labor day weekend!

Collaborators for Short Film Shoot during labor day weekend! (Need Vegetarians to impress Peta)

Chet J.
Group Organizer
Menlo Park, CA
Hi bay are veggie film geeks,

We are shooting a short film during the labor day weekend. I am looking for:

• Passionate Actors (Casting call will happen separately, but if you really are a good actor and under 30 please send your resumes to me).
  • Line Producer - Someone who has experience in making at least two shorts in recent past.
  • Assistant Director: To help me and my another assistant in setting up locations, casting and getting releases.

Since we have very less time in hand I really need some urgent help. This is a No Pay gig, credit and profit share (if we are able to sell for good money)..

Please send your resumes/interests to me on

Chet Jain