**** Volunteers Needed! Give back to the group by hosting your own smaller events [dinners, happy hours, brunches, lunches. etc]. Join our Event Host program. ****
==> This event is a Members-Only event [No Guests Allowed]. Besides, membership is free ;-)
==> NEW MEMBERS or 1st TIME EVENT GO-ERS, if you have questions about the group, RSVPs, or the overall dining event process, visit our FAQs and our No-Show Policy.
==> RSVP Cancellation Cutoff for this Event is 6pm Saturday, 11/10. [Late Cancel applies after this]
The Atlas Room offers a dining room that strives to provide a menu of local seasonal offerings in a unique and relaxed atmosphere. It's modern American cooking style draws inspiration from around the globe while focusing the menu on local and sustainable ingredients. The bar offers an opportunity to enjoy the full dining experience. You are invited to come indulge in the selection of signature cocktails and wines with our full seasonal menu. Our style of dining reflects today's eating sensibility.
The Chef/Owner states The Atlas Room offers Global flavors through utilizing local ingredients, regional influences and classic French/Italian cooking techniques. The menu focuses a central ingredient presented in three different ways, and portion sizes. Shying away from the recent trend of overly large plating in the DC metro area, The Atlas Room emphasizes the integrity and personality of the ingredients themselves, for example:
- Lamb Meatballs: White bean-garlic puree, basil, yogurt & olive coulis
- Chilled Seared Tuna: Beets, pickled onion, walnut, orange salad & horseradish cream
- Beef Two Ways: Braised short ribs, flatiron steak with a parsnip potato puree, lentils, roasted baby beets & red wine sauce.
==> Check out the dinner and cocktail menus
==> Check out the Washingtonian Review
==> Tax/Tip combo is our standard / required 30% [see the FAQs for more details]
==> No Guests or +1s [have your friends join, it's free!]
==> Limited to 15 slots
See you there!
CLOSEST METRO (Not within walking distance, will need to take bus or cab): Union Station [Red line]
For directions using the Metro, try using the Trip Planner at the WMATA website.
1. Limited to 15 slots.
2. If you RSVP "YES" please make sure you can definitely make it. With 3,400+ members and limited seating, we cannot afford no-shows. It's unfair to the other members who would like to attend and also to the organizers who have to explain to the restaurant why the reserved # of guests didn't show (can damage our reputation). No-Show rules apply.
3. Event already full?, waitlist for the event!. Use the Waitlist option. Also, check back regularly as attendees have been known to cancel up to Noon the day of the event.
4. Billing (add 30% tax/tip to your bill). Remember, include the required 30% for tip / tax in addition to the food / beverages you order as defined in our FAQs.
5. NEW MEMBERS or 1st TIME EVENT GO-ERS, if you have questions about the group, RSVPs, or the overall dining event process, visit our FAQs and our No-Show Policy