2013 is HERE!!!
If you joined us for the Halloween Party at Firkin & Gryphon, where we had lots of fun people and a great time, then please make plans to join us again as we celebrate New Year's Eve, 2013!!
As our Meetup Members are accustomed to, we strive to provide each of you with a very affordable price-point, a centrally located venue, and ample FREE parking.
Many N.Y.E. parties charge upwards of $50 - $150! Then you get to spend $5-$12 extra per drink!
Firkin & Gryphon is offering some fantastic drinks specials:
House Wine for $3.50
Mixed well drinks for $4
(We are proud to also "give back" a portion of ticket sales to our charity partner - Forgotten Paws - "A No-Kill" Animal Shelter: www.ForgottenPaws.com)
We have ALL of the NYE "fixins" that you're accustomed to!
See below for everything included.......
NYE Event Details:
Friday, 12/31, 8:30 p.m.
$25 entry fee per person if you "pre-pay online" before 12/30 11:59 pm;
$40 CASH at the door (if tickets are still available; once purchased, tickets are non-refundable)
RSVP and Ticket Purchase Link: http://2013nyecelebration.eventbrite.com
If you are able, please bring a printed receipt. The line will go faster! Thank you!
- Champagne Toast at Midnight
- DJ and Dancing---"We had plenty of room for dancing at the Halloween Party!"
- NYE Party Favors
- Breakfast Buffet at 12:30 am
- Drink Specials: $3.50 House Wine, $4 Mixed Well Drinks & $3 select beers.
- A special Late night food menu will be available
- They are enclosing one of their large outdoor patios for the evening for additional people capacity, with plenty of heaters available.
- Everyone gets a ticket for raffle prizes (10) $25 gift cards
Please bring a copy of your On-line Receipt to ensure quick check-in and entry.
Parking: Plenty of FREE parking
Dress Code: Dress to Impress!! Cocktail Attire + ("+" meaning, if you'd like to wear a tux or gown, please feel free) We want you to be comfortable.
Cab Service and Saferide: Saferide [masked]; Style Taxi: [masked]
The Firkin & Gryphon in Dunwoody: (http://firkinpubsusa.com/locations/gryphon/thepub.html).
If you have any questions or comments, please contact Larry!
Let's make this the beginning of a fun year!