Hiking Hikers Hiking Group Message Board › Mid-Day Weekend Hikes Anyone?

Mid-Day Weekend Hikes Anyone?

A former member
Post #: 1
Right now i am wiiide open ....i am an early riser but am game for night hikes as well....starting nov 5 my schedule is limited to eves and weekends for awhile....i drive to the hikes no matter where they are but have to be longer than five miles for me to drive two hours....
Amy
user 62485172
Tubac, AZ
Post #: 3
Wow! I'm so glad I'm not the only one who's down for afternoon/evening weekend hikes! :)

Mike, I literally haven't worked out in a year, but have freaky/crazy awesome genetics when it comes to endurance… I used to be a distance runner (sub 5:00 min. miler, mid-low 17's for 5k); and even out of shape can run effortlessly at just under 7 min mile pace, so I'm sure I could hang with you guys!

Definitely keep me posted… the next 2 weekends are tough because I need to be back in Buckeye by 4:30 pm, but after that, I should be home free for weekends, as well as week days.
Cheryl
user 13723036
Scottsdale, AZ
Post #: 1
Would love mid-day hikes.
A former member
Post #: 12
My wife and I plan to check out First Water Creek (next to Canyon Lake) on 10/14 and just plan to mess around and see what happens, the way good fun meetups should happen in our opinion. Anyone game? Please feel free to contact through here or at 330-631-1932. Sorry we aren't well known to 3H (I've been to a handful of meetups), but we take nothing for granted when it comes to hiking fun. Expect the unexpected, we do. The only constant in our hikes is safety.