Hiking Hikers Hiking Group Message Board › Driving to Sears Point

Driving to Sears Point

Michael S.
user 21489671
Phoenix, AZ
Hello everyone.  I am not sure who will be driving to Sears Point.  The trip to Sear Point is very easy but the last 10 miles may be a problem for some vehicles.  It is suppose to rain in the valley on Wednesday so I dont know what the road conditions of that last 10 miles will be.  Would be better to have vehicles that can drive thru all terrain.

I will be driving my jeep but I will only carry three of us and those 3 spots are taken.  Terry is going to meet us at the site. So I am hoping there are maybe two more drivers.

I will be out on business Wednesday and Thursday.  Any comments I need to address will not be responded to until Thursday nite or Friday morning.

Mike S
Jim
JimPope
Phoenix, AZ
Post #: 177
We can drive on the rough stuff... but we may not go back to Phx after the trip. If people want to drive to the exit we can probably take 4-5 from the highway to the destination and back. We will probably hit some more local stuff and possibly camp overnight before heading back to phx.