addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Tidewater Libertarian Party @ Meetup.com Message Board › VBSPCA Adoption Events

VBSPCA Adoption Events

Richie B.
Virginia Beach, VA
Post #: 8
Hi fellow TLP members,
I volunteer with the VBSPCA (Holland Rd.) and this weekend (Feb. 23/24) we're holding Adoption Events, 11 am-4 pm, at (2) VB Petsmart locations; Landstown & Pembroke (Columbus Village).
I'll be at the Pembroke Petsmart both Sat & Sun, 1-4 pm. If you're in the area please stop by to say hi and check out some of our handsome hounds that are in need of a good home. Thanks!

Richie Boner
Richie B.
Virginia Beach, VA
Post #: 18
A follow-up to VBSPCA Adoption Events; the volunteers for these events received an email from the VBSPCA Volunteer/Community Outreach Director of the, which in part read:
"I wanted to take the time to thank you again for the successful adoption event this past weekend at Petsmart. Your time and effort paid off, as 6 of the dogs we sent this weekend were adopted!" Awesome.