addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwchatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrosseditemptyheartexportfacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgoogleimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Texas Liberty Campaign - DFW Message Board › Sign Wave Outside Perry Meeting FTW

Sign Wave Outside Perry Meeting FTW

Stephanie Y.
user 6143643
Burleson, TX
Post #: 1
Rick Perry is scheduled to be at the City Club @ noon on Tues the 30th. He'll be there pandering to the elite for campaign contributions, I'm sure in exchange for corporate business favors and more of our tax dollars. Would anyone be up for a sign wave? I think this is an excellent opportunity!
A former member
Post #: 7
What time is it happening? I work close to there and checked out the Fort Worth City Club today. If it's close to lunch time then I may be able to make it.