DQ Holiday and Tuesday chats.

  • April 9, 2013 · 6:00 PM
  • Dairy Queen

This is a weekly event for anyone that wants to just show up for a bit of scooter chat. This year we've added the holidays as well, because there's nothing better than ice cream and chat on a holiday.

Our next Holiday DQ will be Victoria Day Monday and hopefully the weather will cooperate.

We'll keep doing it until the weather changes next winter.

 

 

Join or login to comment.

  • Alby T.

    The temps are there but the chance of rain will determine on how many show up. So hopefully the rain will hold off until after. See you all there.

    Cheers,
    Tross

    April 9, 2013

  • Dan F.

    80% chance I'll be there with one bike or the other. 20% chance I'll be stuck at work.

    April 1, 2013

9 went

Our Sponsors

  • Motoretta

    20% off reg. priced merchandise.

  • GP Bikes

    15% discount on regularly priced gear in store.

  • Altimate

    15% off boots and gear in store

  • Studio Cycle Group

    10% off all regular priced items + free tshirt if you spend $100+

  • Radio World--------------------------

    $125.00 to be spent in order to get your discount.

  • MotoLimo

    Members always get wholesale rate

  • CoolAss

    20% off regular orders More on the largest cover.

  • ATC Corral

    10% off merchandise,fluids( see website)

  • Mad Bean Coffee house

    10% off all coffee, pastry purchases

  • Sparkplug Coffee

    Upsize your 750cc Sparkplug Coffee order to a 1 Pounder a $6.00 value

Create your own Meetup Group

Get started Learn more
Allison

Meetup has allowed me to meet people I wouldn't have met naturally - they're totally different than me.

Allison, started Women's Adventure Travel

Sign up

Meetup members, Log in

By clicking "Sign up" or "Sign up using Facebook", you confirm that you accept our Terms of Service & Privacy Policy