addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

The Toronto Moto Scooter Club Message Board › Sym gets new Canadian distributor.

Sym gets new Canadian distributor.

Toronto, ON
Post #: 151
Here's the link from CMG:­

Since those who own them love them, just thought you should know. Hopefully the new distributor can do a better job getting the word out on a great line of products and sell a few more.

Cal L.
user 19464821
Toronto, ON
Post #: 5
Yes I own one and do love it! This is good news...
North York, ON
Post #: 908
Yes!!!! We need a consistent and RELIABLE supply chain for those of us with SYM Scoots. I love my RV-250 but always worry about parts availability.

Now if only they'd make a Marketing push to convince more people to ride scooters.
Toronto, ON
Post #: 4,593
I only see two models on their website.
user 4006868
Caledonia, ON
Post #: 4,655
The Honda clone CB125 SYM Wolf looks interesting. Wouldn't mind grafting a clone aircooled 125 motor onto the Honda MB5 as a project. Hmmm, need to search the web for some donor parts!
Toronto, ON
Post #: 2,279
Guess the Wolf Classic got a bigger bore for North America. Listed as 150cc - 14.7hp on the website. Gotta check it out at the December show.

bocutter (.
Toronto, ON
Post #: 185
Clicking around I found one of the dealers is Fada. No mention of new Sym on their website. Maybe that's why Rob got such a smoking deal on the Fly 150.

Or is this old news? I've not been to Fada ... yet.
Toronto, ON
Post #: 2,280
Think this is all new-new-news. Fada will be carrying SYM, but not until the new models come in. Most of the distributor's website looks like it's still under construction, which is why they only have two bikes on the site.
A former member
Post #: 6,003
The SYM 150cc Wolf is interesting,
But, The Suzuki TU250 is still the better buy also the Suzuki has fuel injection.

Toronto, ON
Post #: 4,594
I tested the Suzuki TU 250... not a fan. The Wolf does look cool, I'd want to give one a spin. The reality is that Honda has the brand new 2012 CBR-125Rs going for $2,299, that's $900 cheaper than the SYM and really puts the hurt on the competition. It'll be interesting to see how everything plays out.