You’ve been using Facebook... maybe you’re on Twitter... maybe you’re even experimenting with Pinterest. So how do you know if it’s working? How do you know if that time is well spent?
On July 17th the focus of our Toronto Net Tuesday will be on measuring social media. This workshop will cover:
* Setting goals for your social media channels
* Choosing the right metrics to measure your goals
* A bit about tools & templates to help you track your progress
This is an extended version of the session at the recent Social Media for Nonprofits conference.
Who should attend?
* Nonprofits, charities and social enterprises who are using social media and would like the opportunity to take a step back and reflect on how it is going
* Consultants who work with nonprofits on communications/social media and want to share ideas, or reflect on their own social media use
We’ve decided it’s time to try out livestreaming, because it’s important to us that anyone can attend even if you can’t make it in person. This is our very first time and we don’t have any fancy equipment, so please be patient with us! To join, go to http://www.livestream.com/techsoupcanada around 5:30 or a bit after. No need to RSVP on Meetup (in fact, please don’t RSVP as it will prevent others from attending in person).
Speaker: Tierney Smith, Manager of Learning & Special Projects at TechSoup Canada
If you RSVP and find out later that you can’t attend, please change your RSVP to “Not Attending” to accommodate others who may be interested.
Donation price: $5.00 (Pay in cash at the door. Receipts available.)