Toronto Node.js Message Board › Free HTML5 App Building Class with Apigee!

Free HTML5 App Building Class with Apigee!

Matt D.
mdobs
Detroit, MI
Post #: 5
Hey All!

I'm with a Palo Alto based company called Apigee. We help developers build mobile apps by giving API based tools to manage backends, interactions with other services, and analytical tools. I'll be coming to Toronto on July 24th and 25th to teach sessions about using our Mobile Backend as a Service to build an app (with either HTML5 and JavaScript or Objective-C) from start to finish. We'll have a great mix of instructor lead discussion, and hands on development using our services. The best part is that it is completely free for attendees! We'll be serving breakfast or lunch depending on your session with a brief meetup afterwards for a less formal Q&A session. We currently have 4 half day sessions available for sign up so grab your spot quickly as tickets do tend to run out quickly. If you have any questions feel free to reach out to me directly at matt at apigee dot com with any questions you may have.