1. Release of Liability When you RSVP yes and/or take part in any Toronto Asian Hiking Club events, you assume all responsibility for personal injury, death or property damage and loss. You are accepting all risks, dangers and hazards associated with the activities. You will waive or give up all rights to litigation, or claim any compensation, following any accident.
2. To become/remain a member of Toronto Asian Hiking Club, you will need to add/maintain an identifiable picture of yourself and answer/keep 'yes' to all Profile statements/questions.
3. Don't ask members you have never met to meet outside of club events.
4. Participants of Club events need to be members (ie. no guests).
5. You need to be in the "Attending List" of a particular event in order to participate.
|Page title||Most recent update||Last edited by|
|About Toronto Asian Hiking Club||October 16, 2014 12:25 PM||anonymous|