No matter our age or circumstance, all our answers are inside. Navigating the path of infinite possibilities is real and attainable, if we choose.
However, life can be crazy: up and down, high and low, prosperous and non-prosperous. We can win gold medals at 15, walk the red carpet and win an Oscar at 23, have twins, build a new house, a business, yet be unfulfilled, and not have peace.
In this powerful two day transformational retreat, Gary Kobat will assist us in
developing a relationship with right “now”, thus letting go of the past, and staying out of the future. Once connected, we will have a deeper understanding of how bringing care and nourishment to our own life will help to create the life we deserve.
Saturday October 27th, 2012
9:00 – 5:00
Calm the Mind. Balance the Body. Nurture Your Spirit.
Reveal Worth and Happiness.
With The Mind – Experience Focus, Clarity & Consciousness.
Gary will assist us in rediscovering and rebalancing:
- The power of the mind on a deep and intimate level: how to create flow and the zone similar to how an athlete or actor prepares for their major life events, and how thinking and intellectualizing can be powerful yet self-defeating.
- How the mind drives the body to personal bests, thus supporting our goals.
- The power of mental energy, mental weight, and mental weight-loss.
With The Body – Reveal Unlimited Energy through Balance.
Gary will define and explore:
- Energy: what it is, what it does, how to make it, how to waste it, how to lose it, how to use it.
- How we age, and how we stay young.
- How our body reports to us: wellness as a measure of worth in the marketplace.
- The power of physical energy, physical weight, and physical weight-loss.
With Spirit: Nurture Love, Worth, Faith, and Happiness.
Gary will review:
- The power of how we come into this world, who and what we really are and how we get side tracked along the way, our worthiness, our value, and how we can learn to make decisions from our infinite powerful self vs. how we make decisions from our limited self.
- The four points of our life compass: worthiness, willingness, readiness & deservingness.
- The power of spiritual energy, spiritual weight, and spiritual weight-loss.
Sunday October 28th, 2012
Nourishment is Integration. Integration is Nourishment.
In this powerful half-day Gary will bring together the mind, the body, and our spirit to develop a plan with us so we are supported on our journey.
- Nourishment – a Way of Life.
- Setting Powerful Goals – Allowing Alignment.
- The Pillars of Nourishment.
- 21 Days That Can Change Our Life.