The Toronto Power Group Message Board › Seeking Graduate Student(s) for Motivation & Empowerment Buddy System

Seeking Graduate Student(s) for Motivation & Empowerment Buddy System

Crissy
user 8666746
Toronto, ON
Post #: 1
Any Masters or PhD students near the Yonge & Dundas area, who are interested in meeting up M-F to get pumped up about research and the work were doing?

Looking for a graduate student who is interested in meeting weekdays in the Yonge & Dundas area to work independently on our thesis research.

I find that once I am at the library I get a lot of work done, the problem is getting there consistently. Like a buddy system, the goal is to put in the time required to stay on task with our thesis work.

The added benefit is that we could share our common motivation and passion for research and be able to help each other with many things. I would love to help with any scholarship or award applications, and lots more.

I am a PhD student who has been committed to growth and personal success all my life. I have attended UPW 2009 in Toronto and have completed Tony's GTE program. I am interested in meeting similar minded people.

I would like to meet at least 4 days a week starting from 8 or 9AM until 5PM. I strongly prefer someone who can stick to this schedule.

If your interested we can chat over email to work out the details.