add-memberalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbellblockcalendarcamerachatchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-upcircle-with-crosscomposecrossfacebookflagfolderglobegoogleimagesinstagramkeylocation-pinmedalmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1pagepersonpluspollsImported LayersImported LayersImported LayersshieldstartwitterwinbackClosewinbackCompletewinbackDiscountyahoo

The Toronto Power Group Message Board › Hey TPG we're gonna see ya in week but we've got 2 special announcements!!

Hey TPG we're gonna see ya in week but we've got 2 special announcements!!

Calvin S.
Group Organizer
Toronto, ON
Hey Toronto Power Group,

Happy New Year!!

I hope over the holidays you got a chance to visit with loved ones, celebrate 2012 and catch a little down time too;)

And now you're fully charged and ready to take on 2013...because we're just 7 days away from one of our best events of the year, The Power of Momentum, 7 Steps to a Fulfilling 2013: The Board Breaking Event on January 9th, 2013 at The Robert Gill Theatre, 214 College Street, Toronto, Ontario. Honestly, the response for this event has been amazing

Thank you to everyone who has RSVP'd already...your commitment is awesome!

There is still some space left in the room so if you haven't RSVP'd yet I'd highly recommend you do because over the next 7 days things will fill up quickly.

So here's the link:­ or send me an email at

And finally here are our two special announcements:

The person who brings the most friends to this meeting on January 9th will win an Anthony Robbins Audio Program absolutely FREE!

Because we want to make sure you have an outstanding 2013...we're bringing in an a heavy hitter for our next event which will be conducted by Steve Linder! The last time he was here the reviews were off the charts...many people have said Steve is the best speaker we have ever had.

Happy New Year everyone lets make it a great one!

See ya in 7 days,

BTW stay tuned for a special sneak peek into this event