Toronto Ruby Brigade Message Board › Rails Summer Internship
A California based startup is seeking a talented Ruby On Rails developer. This is a remote or telecommuting, full-time paid internship for 3 months beginning in June.
1. detailed oriented programmer with at least 2 years of Ruby on Rails development experience.
2. motivated and reliable developer who loves to learn new technologies and can follow best practices.
You will be working with the following technologies on a daily basis:
1. Ruby on Rails
2. Database queries, performance and scalability
3. Amazon Web services
If interested, please email us about :
1) What motivates you?
2) Your experience relating to ruby development.
3) What you would love to work on and why?
4) Examples of projects you have worked on and are proud about.
4) Your availability and desired compensation.
Thanks for your interest.