addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Small Dogs Austin Message Board › Dog Walker / Sitter

Dog Walker / Sitter

A former member
Post #: 2
Hi everyone! My name is Bethany and I've been a member of small dogs austin for some time. I've noticed that there is a big demand out there for a quality dog walker & in-house sitter for our little fur-babies. I know that with my dogs I want someone that I can trust them with and not have to worry, and that is hard to come by these days. This is why I've decided to take matters into my own hands. If you have a dog that needs to get out during the day while you're working, whether for a walk or just to be let out for a break, then I'm the girl you're looking for! I have flexible times and I will work in not only Austin but Pflugerville, Round Rock, Buda & Kyle as well. If you have a dog that needs to be let out or you know of someone who just doesn't have the time then visit my website: or send me a message. Not only do I do walks/let outs but I also provide in-home sitting services (your house or mine) while you're away. I hope you take a look at my site (it's still under construction so bare with me) and I hope to hear from you soon!

Bethany Petrozza
-mom of 3 furbabies-