align-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcamerachatcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-crosscrosseditfacebookglobegoogleimagesinstagramlocation-pinmagnifying-glassmailmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonplusImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartwitteryahoo

turnpike hackers Message Board › Drexel Hackathon Feb 21

Drexel Hackathon Feb 21

Angel R.
ariv3ra
Group Organizer
Pennsauken, NJ
Hi Everyone
I'm sharing some information on a hackathon that is taking place on Feb 21. This is Drexel's annual Hack event and I think it would be kool for our group to form a team and hack on a project.
I am not going to be able to participate as a hacker because I'll be sponsoring the event but I encourage you to form a team and hack on a project.  There will be some prize $$$ to be won. Last year's top prize was $5000
I'm giving a talk for the SJMUG http://meetu.ps/28XQz...­ this Wednesday & I encourage TPH members to come so that anyone interested in forming a TPH team and meet prior and socialize.
I will assist in any capacity so feel free to reach out if you're interested.
Thanks
-Angel