Pedal For the Parks!
Join up to 10,000 bicyclists for Chicago’s BIGGEST nighttime ride!
Help support Friends of the Parks’ work to preserve, protect and improve Chicago’s neighborhood parks, children’s playgrounds and Chicago’s lakefront.
Top Ten Reasons to participate in The L.A.T.E.RIDE:
- No sun, no sweat, and an almost-perfectly-hill-less course.
- Groove to live music at Buckingham Fountain before the ride.
- Cruise through tons of cool Chicago Neighborhoods along a 25-mile trek.
- Burn at least 250 calories when you’d normally be sleeping!
- Check out fellow rides in funky glow-in-the-dark fashions, helmets decorated with dinosaurs and fancy lit-up bikes.
- Meet your soul mate (it’s happened at least four times – that we know of!)
- Get high-fives from onlookers and cheers like you’re in the Tour de France.
- Once-a-year chance to ride along the lakefront under the stars (Chicago parks close at 11pm).
- Watch the sunrise over Lake Michigan.
- Have fun with friends!
Registration is now open at www.lateride.org