linda b.
user 7321892
Group Organizer
Oakley, CA
I'm getting a group trip together for Yosemite for September, far away but not so far. The rooms at Yosemite Bug run from $25 to $85 a night so you can have a bunk in a room with many and share a bath or share a room with one or two people and pay just $28 a night (a room with private bath) or a tent cabin for $35 a night if you want to be in the woods. You couldn't get these prices in Yosemite as a tent cabin is $118 a night and regular cabins are sold out until August there.

I've got 2 people besides me going and we're carpooling as I'm the driver.

Also, the beauty of this resort is you don't pay until you go. You submit your information and they don't charge you until you arrive and you can cancel up to 5 days before you go.

You say you're out of shape, hah, not as much as me. But there's time to get out, walk and get in shape.

Yosemite's one of the beautiful natural parks in CA and only a few hours away. Besides, Yosemite Bug is a resort where you meet people and hang out so looks like some great comradery at the restaurant or in the hot tub!

So if you want to book, just go to www.yosemitebug.com and make your no cost reservation. Please tell me if you're going so I can make a list of people to expect. The resort might sell out as people will overflow from Yosemite looking for rooms!

Linda, 925-219-5652 or linda.ballard@sbcglobal.net­
Dickson N.
user 37354622
San Francisco, CA
Post #: 15
Sounds fun.