addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The East Bay Travel Club Meetup Group Message Board › Alaska cruise

Alaska cruise

linda b.
user 7321892
Group Organizer
Oakley, CA
Deadline for Alaska cruise is March 29, 2012

I'm organizing an Alaska cruise for an Antioch woman going out of S.F. on June 12, 2012. There's a group of about 22 + people going.

If you want to join them, it's about $1400 for an inside cabin plus tax and insurance if you have a roommate. An ocean view cabin would run $1600, double occupancy, less if you want ocean view obstructed or if you want 3 people in the room. Rooms with 4 people are almost sold out but are available.

Final payment is due 3/29/12. You can book after that if the ship doesn't sell out but you will need to pay full payment not just deposit.

It's a wonderful trip stopping at Juneau, Ketchikan, Skagway, Victoria and the inside passage. Fantastic scenery, picturesque ports, great cuisine, lots of entertainment onboard and the comradery of the host.

The ship is Sea Princess, not a Costa cruise, and I will vouch for it's reputation!

You'll save on airfare and ship transfers which is a savings of $450 so it's a bargain plus convenience of going out of S.F.

If interested, call me, Linda, 925-219-5652