addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

The East Bay Travel Club Meetup Group Message Board › Yosemite trip

Yosemite trip

linda b.
user 7321892
Group Organizer
Oakley, CA
Latest update is the Yosemite Bug's availability now is just tent cabins for $45 a night and dorm rooms with bunkbeds for $25 a night.  The inside rooms are sold out.

If you're interested in going, you can still reserve one of the tent cabins as you don't pay until you go, just fill in your information on the reservation date you want at www.yosemitebug.com

We have group rooms reserved so just tell me if you're going so I can keep track of the people and carpooling arrangements.  I have people coming from Berkeley, Concord and Fremont.

Linda, 925-219-5652