Bayou City Life & The Pursuit of Good Times Message Board › Clear Lake & South Side Restaurant/Bar/Club Discussion

Clear Lake & South Side Restaurant/Bar/Club Discussion

A former member
Post #: 2,027
There's a new Indian restaurant on NASA Rd 1 where Green Tomatoes used to be. It's called India Cuisine or Cuisine India.
A former member
Post #: 2,041
There's a new Indian restaurant on NASA Rd 1 where Green Tomatoes used to be. It's called India Cuisine or Cuisine India.

Hubby and I went to Cuisine India for dinner the night before last. The food and service were excellent! The interior is very nice and large.

They have a nice wine and beer list, and the menu features Northern Indian cuisine and some Nepalese dishes too.

They have a lunch buffet every day, 7 days a week.
A former member
Post #: 2
I liked the Mediterranean place.. but didn't like Mooyah burgers.. fries limp and burger greasy.
A former member
Post #: 2,077
I liked the Mediterranean place.. but didn't like Mooyah burgers.. fries limp and burger greasy.

I have now heard 2 complaints about this Moo-yahs location. Interesting. The funny thing is: I have a friend in Richmond who says the one near him is really good. he says they taste just like In 'n' Out Burgers.
A former member
Post #: 2,078

Hubby and I went to Cuisine India for dinner the night before last. The food and service were excellent! The interior is very nice and large.

They have a nice wine and beer list, and the menu features Northern Indian cuisine and some Nepalese dishes too.

They have a lunch buffet every day, 7 days a week.

Turns out it's not a new restaurant, but a new location for an old restaurant, Cuisine of India, which used to be in the same shopping center as Big Texas.
A former member
Post #: 2,079
Coming soon (in August): Madeleine's Bistro in Kemah! The owner is Madeleine, the former manager of Merlion and former owner of Aurora Lounge in Seabrook. Yay!