Greetings World Travelers!,
I received a call from the tour operator regarding a Copper Mtn ski trip I had arragned for one of my other groups from March 5 - 10, 2011. It appears there is another group chomping at the bit for our lodging. In order to be fair to the lodging property and the other group I have to give people on that site until Sunday night to decide if they want to go or not. So I thought I might as well send it out to my travel group.
Also, I'm working on a trip to Las Vegas for November 10 - 14, 2010. Just wondering how may of you might be interested in that? If you are let me know and I'll have a better idea on how many rooms that might be needed. This will be at group rates, so there should be some substantial savings.
Remember the sunscreen this summer,