Hi Triangle Drupalers,
Our Triangle Drupal Group was just approved on groups.drupal.org. Woohoo! The group can be found here:http://groups.drupal.org/triangle-nc-raleigh-durham-chapel-hill
Please take the following steps:
1) Log into http://groups.drupal.org/Note
: If you do not already have a g.d.o account, please sign up: http://groups.drupal.org/user/register
2) Sign up for the Triangle Drupal Group
by navigating to our page and then clicking the "Join this group" button in the right-side navigation.
3) Sign up for our next meeting: http://groups.drupal.org/node/20020
4) Help make the group active by posting a discussion, wiki page, or job.
5) If you are interested, you can subscribe to receive all posts in the group via email by clicking the blue Subscriptions icon.
For those of you who were not at the last meeting, we are trying to transition our discussions and event listings from Meetup.com to Drupal so that our group can better participate in the large Drupal community.
Our online group, like the in-person one, is co-coordinated by Sheena, Ben, and I. If you would like to help organize the Triangle Drupalers or have a great idea for how we can improve the group, please let us know.