Triangle Drupal Users' Group Message Board › drupal hack day?

drupal hack day?

A former member
Post #: 1
Is anyone interested in having a Drupal hack day? Get folks together to work on projects. Helps collaboration.

Also, are there any designers that are interested in trading skills? For instance, I'm decent at putting Drupal stuff together and some PHP, but I suck at design. I'd love to get some help without laying down $$$.
A former member
Post #: 2
I am intersted in a hack day.

I can't say that I have much skill with Drupal at all right now but I would love to learn from others and do what ever I can to support and help out.

Raleigh, NC
Post #: 4
I'm always up for Drupaling in person. When were you thinking and I'll make a "Hack Meetup." Also don't forget about http://DrupalNorthCar...­. You can sign up and post questions there too.
Durham, NC
Post #: 12
Does anyone have a potential location for a hack day? I'd definitely be interested too, especially if I can get some help with Solr.
Allen F.
user 3485804
Raleigh, NC
Post #: 1
Hehe glad to know I'm not the only one having an interesting time getting a Solr environment up and running. I'd also be willing to participate in a hack day.
user 6412394
Apex, NC
Post #: 3
I just started another thread, but it seems I made the same request as William. I could get us a place to meet in Cary for maybe 10 people.
user 3009957
Canton, NC
Post #: 7
We're always open to hosting more Drupal-related events here at Coalmarch. If there's enough interest, perhaps we could make the Meetup bi-weekly. Once a month we have a formal presenter/discussion and once a month we have an informal hack-day.
user 6412394
Apex, NC
Post #: 12
I second that motion!!!!!!! I need to soak up all the info I can get!