addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Triangle Drupal Users' Group Message Board › New local Drupal site

New local Drupal site

A former member
Post #: 1
I have yet to make it to a meeting, but I wanted to showcase a local Drupal site that my company just launched. We worked with the Leadership Education at Duke Divinity team to build them a new site from scratch. We did the IA, design and Drupal implementation. This was my first Drupal site and I'm very please with the results. I'm now a big Drupal fan.

I work for a small interactive shop in Washington, DC called Threespot. I moved to Holly Springs two and a half years ago and have been telecommuting ever since. So it was really exciting to get a local client for once.

Durham, NC
Post #: 11
That's a great site! I would really like to hear about how you planned the IA and then created the site. At our meeting last night, there were a number of people interested in hearing about the full lifecycle of developing a complex drupal site.
user 6412394
Apex, NC
Post #: 2
Wow, I love your site design. I am learning Drupal as I am making my church w website that doesn't SUCK. My background is all html/css with an understanding of how to manipulate php, so I have a pretty steep learning curve here.