Triangle Drupal Users' Group Message Board › Drupal Developer Opportunity!!
|A former member||
Hudson has partnered with a leading Healthcare communications company to identify a Web Developer with expert knowledge working with Durpal CMS.
This is a project working onsite building a custom Web community using existing and custom Drupal modules. This is a short timeline project, so web developer will need to hit the ground running. Expert experience in Drupal is absolutely necessary.
· Minimum (5) years of hands-on web development experience
· Excellent code documentation
· Object orientated design and programming advocate
· BS or MS in computer science or related discipline OR significant equivalent experience
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
· Expert knowledge of the following technologies and languages:
· Expert level knowledge of Drupal CMS
· Experience installing, configuring, modifying and testing existing Drupal modules
· Experience with Drupal themes
· Experience developing custom Drupal modules
· Experience resolving Drupal configuration issues
· Knowledge of web 2.0 technologies and tools
· Knowledge of SEO, usability and accessibility practices a plus
Demonstrates behavior expected of a professional member of the organization including but not limited to:
· Work with existing Web developer, Web designer and Digital Account Supervisor to complete community Drupal project on time and on budget.
Create code that can be reused in future projects