addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupsimageimagesinstagramlinklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1outlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruseryahoo

Triangle Drupal Users' Group Message Board › June Drupal Meeting - Possible Date & Venue Change

June Drupal Meeting - Possible Date & Venue Change

Sheena
user 3009957
Clayton, NC
Hi All,

I got a little confused when scheduling June's Meeting. I accidentally posted the date as Thursday, June 4th here and on Meetup.com, when really it should have been Wednesday, June 3rd, which is the day that we have a Venue available.

No matter what they day, we do not have the RTP Headquarters available to us, instead we will have a classroom at the Park Research Center as the Venue (very close to the RTP Headquarters), although we're not 100% guaranteed to have that Venue on the 4th, but we are guaranteed to have it on the 3rd.

Is there anyone who would be very inconvenienced by moving the date of the June meeting to Wednesday, June 3rd? Is there anyone who thought the 4th was a Wednesday, like I did? :-P

If the majority of people are OK with moving to Wednesday, then we will move the date. Otherwise we will stick to Thursday so long as we can find a venue.

Please sent me an email reply with your thoughts and/or chime in over on the g.d.o discussion board (http://groups.drupal....­)

Sorry about all the trouble! Let me know if you have any questions.

Thanks,
Sheena