addressalign-toparrow-leftarrow-rightbackbellblockcalendarcameraccwcheckchevron-downchevron-leftchevron-rightchevron-small-downchevron-small-leftchevron-small-rightchevron-small-upchevron-upcircle-with-checkcircle-with-crosscircle-with-pluscrossdots-three-verticaleditemptyheartexporteye-with-lineeyefacebookfolderfullheartglobegmailgooglegroupshelp-with-circleimageimagesinstagramFill 1linklocation-pinm-swarmSearchmailmessagesminusmoremuplabelShape 3 + Rectangle 1ShapeoutlookpersonJoin Group on CardStartprice-ribbonShapeShapeShapeShapeImported LayersImported LayersImported Layersshieldstartickettrashtriangle-downtriangle-uptwitteruserwarningyahoo

Triangle Drupal Users' Group Message Board › content based on role

content based on role

A former member
Post #: 1
Greetings!

I'm new to the group, but have some background in working with Drupal. My understanding of modules and what they can achieve is fair, but I am wanting to hear what others have to say on the issue of displaying content to users based on roles.

The Drupal forums are loaded with discussions about this, and it seems there are node-level solutions (nodeaccess module, possibly Views) but not content-level (within page) solutions (excepting blocks). How do people approach this issue?

I look forward to hearing from you,

Gary