Triad Poetry Meetup Membership Perks
If you enjoy having knowledge local key local poetry programs and want to support our community programming, please join us and help the continous tranformation of this group in great community of poets and poetry lovers!
Alfred Harrell, Lead Organizer
What are some perks of members of this group enjoy?
• Free membership!
• Freedom to create and post community events without being a group leader as long as admission to those events are discounted or free for group members
• Poetry writing, poetry oral delivery and critique workshops
• Open mic reading and poetry slam events opportunities in a non coffee house evironment
• Access to storytelling events with an opportunity to share ballard like performance poems without joining another group via Triad Storytelling Exchangetp: http://www.meetup.com/NCStorytelling/
• Triad Poetry Meetup http://www.100tpcmedia.org/100TPC2012/?s=Triad+Poetry+Meetup is an original member of 100 Thousand Poets for Change http://100tpc.org/ and as such is not only a local group, it is a group with global recognition. Being a member of this group you will have an opportunity to participate in the annual 100 Thousand Poets for Change global program on the local level.
***All non Triad Poetry Meetup organizer programs or posted events fall under the responsibility of the events promoter or organizer.
It's about diversity! It's about community!
2 days ago · 7:00 PM
Poetry Open Mic Night
Poetry Open Mic Night
This is an open mic poetry sharing opportunity for our poets who live in the Forsyth County Winston-Salem area and from time to time features... Learn more
July 21 · 6:00 PM
Triad Story Exchange Meetup
Join us for a monthly gathering of storytellers and lovers on the third Thursday evening of every month at 6 p.m. in the
CityArts Conference Room (UNDER THE STAIRS ON... Learn more
July 18 · 7:00 PM
Monday Night Poetry
Celebrating Rhythym and Rhyme since 2002.... Every third Monday of the month poets of all ages gather and share! Open Mic format. Everyone come out with the spirit of... Learn more
July 9 · 7:00 PM
Second Saturdays at Tate Street Coffee House!
Women Writers of the Triad and Tate Street Coffee House have partnered up to bring Second Saturdays to Greensboro!
Each month we invite featured poets, authors, or... Learn more
July 1 · 6:30 PM
First Fridays at the Greensboro Cultural Central
First Fridays at the Greensboro Cultural Central, storytellers from the Triad Story Exchange perform from 6 - 8 p.m. Local storytellers present a wide range of stories... Learn more